Monday, May 3, 2010

Hello world!

Hey there members of the 'bloggersphere'!

This is my first introductory blurb about what the deal is with this blog, and where it potentially could lead to. "A seven?" I hear you ask! Heh heh, well who knows. Those 7's (being a damn good grade/result) are pretty hard to come by, but stranger things have certainly happened..

No, in all seriousness, this blog is a prelude to my final research paper for this course. And so in preparation, most of what will be discussed here will be about the subcultures that I find the most interesting and that I connect with the most. And that place, my friends, is found within the "dance music scene", in amongst the clubbers & ravers, and those mildly hearing impaired (from being to close to the speakers) folks like me, who love listening to "doof doof" music! Hence the title of this blog: "Lovin' the Doof Doof!".. Snazzy, huh?

So hold onto your butts, prepare to be spellbound (or at the very least, mildly entertained) and enjoy my first ever blog..

Cheers,
Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment